Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Flickr

Well after some time manipulating photos, I finally finished my Flickr photostream and I have to say I like the program but felt a little put out that is wasn't as easy to work with as I thought. I had to laugh at my frustration since I am very much interested in the new technologies. This frustration however did not curtail my interest. I am so looking forward to reviewing the open source sites the class was introduced to. Ms. Engard's enthusiasm just made me more interested in technologies of the future. It reminds me of the revolt of the protalitarian. If people can't afford the equipment (which is also getting lower in prices) maybe this will make a difference. It will certainly make it easier for people to apply Habit 2-"take responsibilty for your own learning." Who knows! maybe Scotty will be able to beam us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment